This brief post is intended as a guide to joining in on the above chat.
1) It’s a slow chat. That means once the question is shared on Monday it’ll be up for discussion all week. This allows time for reflection.
2) It’s a positive sharing experience; the dream is to share ideas, strategies and reflections. It’s a @pedagoo inspired project; let’s keep that ethos.
3) It’s not about being right, it’s about thinking, sharing and developing ideas. This isn’t a debate, it’s a philosophical discussion.
4) A note on blogs; if you want to share a blog about that weeks topic it would be great. Post it once and people can have a look if they choose to. Please don’t just use it as a hashtag to spam all of your blogs on.
5) Try to use the hashtag; otherwise your wisdom may be lost in the echoing halls of Twitterland.
To quote @lisajaneashes:
Not looking for answers just debating the question. Keeping it positive, not arguing just offering.
I hope to see you on the chat.
Barry Dunn – @SeahamRE
If you want to know how the chat came about…http://wp.me/p5hvJ8-5g